Barcelona Breakfast To Siesta
MAIN FEATURES & TOUR INFORMATION
- DURATION: 5 hours food tour
- WHEN: Monday– Friday. Whole year round.
*Some weekends possibility. Details confirmed via email.
- DEPARTURE TIME: 10:00am sharp. Meeting time 9:45am.
- TOUR’S HOURS: 10am - 3pm
- MEETING POINT: Plaça de Sant Jaume (Saint James's Square)
- CAPACITY: 6 people per tour.
- FOOD: 6 restaurants, eateries and speciality food shop. 12+ food servings, samples & sharings including wine. Tour includes seat down lunch in an elegant, great quality restaurant.
- HOW MUCH: From 120€ per person to 140€ per person (private 2 people tours) Details confirmed via email
- WHO: All age groups and fitness levels. Not intense, walking within the same neighbourhood.
- WHAT TO WEAR: Comfortable clothing and shoes.
- WEATHER CONDITIONS: Tours will take place regardless of the weather conditions.
Why is BARCELONA BREAKFAST TO SIESTA TOUR great for you?
Our most popular tour for one simple reason, this is absolutely the best food day you have ever had!
See and taste Barcelona at its best. You say "I can really eat". Lets see! Take part in this amazing food adventure that will make you talk about long after you have left. Get ready to eat amazing gourmet food!
You will receive individual attention from Agata, who lives for great quality food! Her knowledge and passion will make you feel you have a new, good friend in Barcelona. One thing she knows for sure is how to eat well. What’s more, she is a cook herself. You will be coming back for more as many others do.
The group is small enough, so you do not feel like you are "one of many on the tour". The tour is for YOU. Maximum 6 people whith passion for great food will enjoy 5 hours of great tastes, adventure, laughter and possibly new international friendships.
*Important. The tour can be organized just for your group!
The tour starts at Plaça de Sant Jaume. Meeting time 9:45 am. Tour hours are 10am-3pm. We start with the best coffee in this town to be followed by “food marathon”. As we visit various fine eateries, specialty food shops and local restaurants, you will experience the best that Barcelona has to offer. Tour ends with seat down lunch in an elegant, great quality restaurant.
After the tour, you may choose to go back with all the tour participants to the original departure point or you are welcome to leave the group on your own terms.