MAIN FEATURES & TOUR INFORMATION
- DURATION: 4 hours tasting tour
- WHEN: Monday– Friday. Whole year round. *Some weekends possibility. Details confirmed via email.
- DEPARTURE TIME: 12:00am sharp. Meeting time 11:45am.
- TOUR’S HOURS: 12am - 16pm
- MEETING POINT: Plaça de Sant Jaume (Saint James's Square)
- CAPACITY: 6 people per tour.
- FOOD: 2 restaurants, 4 paellas, beach, sun, blue skies and wine. ¡Viva Paella!
- HOW MUCH: From 110 € per person to 130 € per person (private 2 people tours) Details confirmed via email.
- WHO: All age groups and fitness levels. Not intense, however it involves around 3km walking by the beach from one restaurant to next.
- WHAT TO WEAR: Comfortable clothing and shoes.
- WEATHER CONDITIONS: Tours will take place regardless of the weather conditions.
Why is ¡VIVA PAELLA! TOUR great for you?
Join us for 4 Hours of famous Spanish rice dish stocked with seafood, seasonal vegetables and meats. Most of them are delicious; a few are sublime. Experience 2 restaurants, 4 paellas, beach, sun, blue skies and wine. "¡Viva la vida! " ¡Viva Paella!.
You will receive individual attention from Agata, who lives for great quality food. Her knowledge and passion will make you feel you have a new, good friend in Barcelona. One thing she knows for sure is how to eat well. What’s more, she is a cook herself. You will be coming back for more as many others do.
The group is small enough, so you do not feel like you are "one of many on the tour". The tour is for YOU. Maximum 6 people with passion for Paellas enjoy 4 hours of unforgettable tastes, adventure, laughter and walk on the beach.
*Important. The tour can be organized just for your group